Thursday, February 21, 2013

The rest of life as of Feb 2013

I am still working at the bakery but it has gone down to part time so looking for a little more hours else where. The dogs are getting huge !! Sophia must be 100 pounds now and Rory is still fat and sassy. I moved out of my Little Italy studio to save some money so we live with a roommate in a pretty big house by Seaworld. School is going well online I am getting A's and B's and overall after the first few weeks on pregnancy it hasn't been to hard to stay caught up. Casey is in and out with the Navy but we will see where he ends up all is well with us (besides my prego emotions lol) he has been great tho and is trying to adjust and read up on how to deal with it! So props to him :) The holidays and my birthday were good. So not much to report here besides the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment