Sunday, November 16, 2014

SNOW DAY (No Renovations)



Taking the day off & drinking some homemade hot cocoa due to the SNOW! Can you believe that? We have snow here in New Mexico...after we were in tank tops yesterday. Joy. We decided today that we should take the day off and work on some indoor things I.e. my new bed/couch from the 1800's! I found it at this great little store; I felt like I was on American Pickers...I could have easily spent all day there searching for good finds. (Pics to come of bed/couch)

Any who the men were able to get the wall up for the bedroom and my storage area yesterday I have yet to decide to do wicker baskets or build wooden crates from pallets...we shall see!

Casey and Stan (His stepdad)

The start of storage wall/bed area

After: Finished!

Casey working away

Before: More framing

Before: Framing

Uncle Zane helping

Uncle Zane helping

This is a very picture filled blog post past and present! 
***Snow to Bubbles***


FIRST TIME SEEING SNOW!



BAHAHHA Southern California dog not impressed!


How-E first snow with us!




________________________________________________________________________













The Thompsons-

No comments:

Post a Comment