Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Apartment!

Well it is official ! I have decided on a apartment in San Diego...PERFECT location to say the least. 5min from down town (easy bike ride) 2min to downtown Hillcrest (gay/metro community that I think I will really enjoy great restaurants etc) and also near the zoo and balboa park. Very excited--- move in should be in about a week.

I am rooming with a awesome girl (so far hehehehe) whose older then me and has two cats.!

I don't have pictures of the apartment yet but it is a two bedroom, one bath, big living room, hardwood floors except living room which has new carpet, and huge windows. Over all perfect size for us :)

Stress level just went down 100 points !


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodie..im glad you found a place..i don't like hearing you under all that stress...stresses me out!...lol...I love you Brittany...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete