Friday, August 5, 2011

Moving to California (Jan 2011)


Top picture is one of the first I took in California
Below one of the many St. Louis Arch pictures


Above myself and Rory at Cadillac Ranch
Below myself and Rory at the Grand Canyon


Above another one of my first pictures of California
Below my kitty on his leash!



Above me exploring highway one :]
Below Rory staying warm at arch


above Rory out to lunch first week in California

I wasn't happy with the snow in Wisconsin nor living in the dorms with out my love Kelsey Lyn... So I decided to make a move; I was not sure where I wanted to be so I picked up a map and debated first East coast or West. I had already been to the surrounding states (Minneapolis-Illinois-Michigan) and new they were out. I once lived in Indiana as many of you know and knew that I didn't want to go back there either. I took a spring break trip to Montana which lead my through North and South Dakota and they were eliminated. I had been to Florida almost moved there the summer of 2010 but it just didn't feel right. So after knocking out some other states I just felt weren't for me I narrowed it down to California and Maine. Why those two?? So opposite I know--- I wanted ocean either way and something totally new! I narrowed out Maine because I really wanted to enjoy the weather and also wanted to be in or near a city. So hello California! I saved over the next few weeks, talked to many people Shirley, Lindsey, Autumn then  found random roommates and packed my Mini sent a few boxes out here and hit the road. I have provided some high lights below you can see more on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment