Sunday, August 7, 2011

Multiple Hiking Trips & Many To Come!

Above: Myself at Ja holla
Below:Fall brook hiking


Above: Myself hiking La Jolla a second time
Below:Jay at La Jolla


Above: Hiking at La Jolla 

Hello Hello! So many posts tonight just trying to catch up and it is a pretty lazy Sunday at our apartment ! I have been hiking a few times since moving out here; once out in Fall brook which is about 30min in land depending on traffic it is nicely wooded and there is a small river you can walk in that is super clear--Second  is  a place called  La Jolla which is on the coast ! Personally it is my favorite because I see dolphins nearly every time I go and the views are incredible ! As soon as Jordan leaves for training in September and I get back from my Wisconsin trip I hope to start hiking a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment