Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rorys newest obsession!




So as many of you reading my blog know..Rory is my baby and is sooo incredibly spoiled it's almost sickening! So first off he has been on a slight diet (he has gained quite a bit of weight and does have a little tummy!) well he isnt "digging" his new diet he cries all the time on top of crying about not being able to go outside which is his newest obsession!

The screen door is closed with a boxed fan in it... Rory has found out how to get behind the fan and paw his way into opening the door! He then explores outside which is totally okay since he has been coming home when it is time to eat (dinner or breakfast) or when I call him which is a chance and is so nice! But then two nights ago I hear cats fighting outside my bedroom door (Yes in the house) 3am mind you!!!! I go and he and another tabby cat are in the house wrestling! He had opened the door and let another cat in ! NOT OKAY!  I kick this HUGE orange tabby cat out and then shut the glass sliding door! and what does he do all night???? CRY AND SCRATCH THE DOOR! He is worse then a child I swear.!

Jordan was on base that night and didn't have to witness or deal with this at 3 a.m. so he of course makes fun on me! Well last night he got a dose of Rory's newest medicine! He pranced around the house whining and then proceeded to scratch at the glass through our entire movie then all through the night till I finally kicked him outside! UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment