Monday, August 29, 2011

New Apartment---New Job---Many changes

Living room

Living room from front door

Hallway from living room

Kitchen/dining from hallway
My room with out new tv cabinet or bed yet..

Ror in love with the new cat tree

Rory and Diego

New place

As most of you know I have been moving into my new place with my so far awesome roommate Leslie! We have three cats total; you'd think it would be too much but honestly its not. Rory still sleeps in my room every night and Otis and Diego are normally hiding somewhere. They are starting to notice each other lots of hissing but nothing more..which is totally normal. I still need to move the bed, huge living room tv, and Jays boxes. Logan (my old roommate) got out of the Marine Corps and is on his way back to Kansas and with Jay being gone this month there are just so many changes! I also got a job at Nordstrom today which is going to be awesome! I cant wait to meet new people, be back in retail, and enjoy my new discount! I get a hourly rate + commission I think I will do great. I have attached a few pics of the new place--no where near decorated nor organized.! But the location is perfect..I walked to the grocery store today and felt totally safe. (That might sound weird to you guys back home but some towns out here well areas you dont feel that way..so im thankful for this location) YEA HILLCREST!

By the way for all my WI friends and family I will be back in 3 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment