Monday, October 13, 2014

Living Life


Last night as I sit on the couch finishing my last final of the quarter I hear Casey in the kitchen asking Jack "what is daddy cooking?" and then extreme bursts of giggles! My heart was melting and it was nearly impossible to finish this last assignment when they made an appearance in the living room like this! It was the cutest thing ever and Jack could not stop laughing. I quickly finished my final assignment and enjoyed the evening with these two amazing boys.
 
Earlier yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing our great friends in Coronado and their stunning little girl for the second time. My heart is sad that I will probably only see them once or twice more before we go; but I know whether near or far they will always support us & we will to them as well.
 
Today Casey and I both have off so we are going to do something as a family maybe the Zoo? since my pass expires soon or possible the park..who knows! Anything to get out of the house; amongst finals and kitchen laughs we purged the house yesterday! Dropping off a ton of donations and discarded so much unneeded junk; we are moving as little as possible and starting from ground up in our new home which is just what we need; a fresh start.
 
So as the days pass us by and you as well just remember
"When you live and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life"
 
Brittany-   

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this story and I love your saying it is so true and laughter and love go hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete