Monday, October 27, 2014

Still no update...

We still have no update regarding the loan verdict.. and the Patience part of me is getting hard to maintain. Here are some quotes I have been reading myself to keep sane


I'm absolutely positive all of these are true, accurate and frankly great advice but jeez it is hard telling myself to keep waiting these days..
 
We are nearing the end of packing we have a bit of the kitchen left and then the bathroom. We have to break down the crib and get the last of the laundry done. Tomorrow my friend is going to watch Jack so I can deep clean the apartment, deodorize the carpets and throw out the couch, bed and the final stuff that didn't make the cut. Sophia can clearly tell something is up, Jack's been restless over teeth, Casey's stress is high and Ender remains wild...me I'm just going insane. 
 
I've hardly come to the reality that we are leaving in less than 48 hours, leaving my friends, my comfort zone, a place I build a life and this time it is for real. 
 
These last few days I have said see you later to some great friends and I know that is corny but I refuse to say goodbye! I will travel near or far to see them once again someday soon whether that be San Diego or Italy!
 
Our PLAN B is coming along quite nice  just in case it is needed; I found a great layout for a pole barn house that was near what Casey and I had drawn up and have been reaching out to my family since many of them have experience in construction. I have also been reading a great blog about a shipping container house just in case we go that route but it seems unlikely at this point. We are going to look at some land in Flagstaff IF we haven't heard about the loan or if it gets denied and there are a few options in Texas as well but the down payment is a little steep. 

Just wanted to get a quick blog in while everyone is napping before we head out to dinner stay tuned for more updates.

Brittany-

Here a few lost pictures for your viewing from our trip to Laguna Beach before Disney Land (double click photo to enlarge)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment