Friday, October 10, 2014

Enjoy the little things


Today I enjoyed watching my son interact with three beautiful kiddos.
Today I enjoyed conversation with one of my favorite ladies!
Today I enjoyed reading Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 acre.
Today I enjoyed making special tuna sandwiches for the homeless. 
Today I enjoyed the little things and it felt great.
In addition to all the little things I enjoyed in the moment i've started a list of things we need to do once we get moved.
  1. Gate or fence area (for dogs)
  2. Fridge (frame and chalkboard it)
  3. Get washer and dryer 
  4. Get COUCH & BED
  5. Get and setup Rain barrels (off clist)
  6. chicken coop and chickens
  7.  New bee equipment/suit and smoker & rehome bees from this ladies house!
  8. Start garden for spring
  9. Tank less hot water heater & toilet setup (Surprise to come)
  10. Install 1930s stove/gas
  11. Paint and create dream kitchen!
  12. Add a brick wall in house Living room (?) 
  13. Add claw foot tub & old vanity!
The list will to continue to grow I'm almost positive...
But most importantly through all of the projects we must 
ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS!
Brittany- 

1 comment: